The CASSANDRA XS are available in a single measure mt.4.20, and three different casting : 100-130-150 gr. This tool has various advantages, among which we only mention the following: lightness,ease of handling and small diameter.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,63 €.
The CASSANDRA XS are available in a single measure mt.4.20, and three different casting : 100-130-150 gr. This tool has various advantages, among which we only mention the following: lightweight, slim diameter, and especially great pleasure in phase of fishing. This rod is very easy to use and allows you to fish in the vast majority of situations encountered from the beach, and in other fields is also valid in the cliff, where tight spaces require equipment that they also have good qualities of flexibility, as well as that of resistance.
● Structure 7-section telescopic profile Ultra Slim progressive action
● The crude carbon CX-2 Carbon Nano-Tek low carbon resins
● Joints made with the technology the X-Joint to a curve flawless
● Reinforcements on the grafts where the compression is huge
● Vettino super-sensitive carbon full
● Rings Sea Guides with stainless steel stem double treatment with anti-salt
● Reel seat integrated screw-in graphite with cheek mobile steel
● Grip bottom with rubber cap in aluminum and rubber
|170-89-100||4,20||157||7||100||Sea Guides SiC|
|170-89-130||4,20||157||7||130||Sea Guides SiC|
|170-89-150||4,20||157||7||150||Sea Guides SiC|