Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,65 €.
• Series designed for vertical squid fishing with lures
• Spliced top section with fibreglass solid tip; the tip is then wrapped with a special filament which gives it an additional strength and an enhanced sensitivity (STS)
• Put in joint with structural reinforcements on both sides
• Splitted EVA handle grip to provide optimal grip and powerful lever during fish fight
• Special Sea Guide graphite screw reel seat with contact windows on the blank
• EVA butt grip flattened with laser engraved Bay Reef logo
|161-48-210||2.10 m||110 cm||100 g||2||Sic Sea Guide PVD|
|161-48-240||2.40 m||125 cm||100 g||2||Sic Sea Guide PVD|
It may happen that some orders accumulate a few days late compared to the expected shipping date because the products may not be immediately available at our warehouse and must be ordered or that they may not be available even at the manufacturer's warehouse.
It may happen that at the time of the inspection before packing the ordered items, some are damaged and therefore not suitable for sale.
In the event of one of the situations described above, you will be contacted immediately by our Customer Service in order to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
GUARANTEE FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS
All products sold by Esca e Pesca sas are backed by the official manufacturer's guarantee. To use it, the customer must keep the receipt or invoice that will be delivered together with the purchased material.The product is guaranteed by law.
WARRANTY FOR GOODS DAMAGED DURING TRANSPORT
Should you find damaged goods inside your package, please send an e-mail to our address firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package, with attached photographic documentation relating to the damaged goods.
The e-mail must also contain the reference of the order and shipping number. With the opening of the case we will proceed to reimburse the cost of the goods or, if you prefer, to a new shipment of the damaged goods, all at our expense.